The first monolithic reinforced concrete building in Riga. Built in 1912 as Carl Zeiss Optical Production Building. Over the years, this place has been a symbol of development and innovation. From housing the production of Carl Zeiss’s optics, the independent Latvian Leibovitz radio factory, to the Soviet flagship – the Riga’s Radio Engineering Factory.
The time has finally come and the building, for the building of considerable historical importance, to be transformed into a A-Class office building in the Mūkusala Business Center. The new building will serve as a workplace for hundreds of employees and will serve as office space for many businesses. The comfortable and modern building will be equipped with state-of-the-art communications and ventilation systems, air conditioning, lighting and surveillance equipment. The magnificent view of the Daugava and the historic buildings of Riga will surely inspire anyone who will work in the new premises.
After the reconstruction, the former factory building will become the business card of the Mūkusala Business Center – the gateway to the quarter, which houses more than 140 successful companies.